Below are some locations where you can learn more about my research and download PDFs of my articles.
On Twitter I post thoughts related to education, educational technology, and my personal research before it is published.
Google Scholar profile: http://goo.gl/Dm4ni
Mendeley profile: http://www.mendeley.com/profiles/richard-west1/ (includes PDFs for all of my publications)
Academia.edu: http://byu.academia.edu/RichardWest (includes PDFs of selected important publications)
Recognitions for Research
- 2nd Place, Outstanding Research Article in Distance Learning and 2nd Place, Outstanding Practice Article in Distance Learning — Division for Distance Learning, Association for Educational Communications and Technology (AECT)
- Outstanding Scholar Award (2012) — McKay School of Education, Brigham Young University
- Outstanding Journal Article Award (2010) — AECT
- Young Scholar Award (2008) — AECT
- Strohbehn Internship (2008) — Educational Communications and Technology Foundation (ECT)
- Young Researcher Award (2006) — Instructional Technology Special Interest Group at the American Educational Research Association. (Paper: West, R. E., Polly, D., Waters, S., & Park, S. From Student to Student: Strategies for Successfully Gaining Graduate Teaching Experience)